Wednesday, July 8, 2009

UNIQUE NAME BOARDS

If Anyone is interested I am selling Unique Name Boards. They are available in three different styles. Prints measure a 8x16. You choose the wording on the print. It can be last names, first names, inspirational words, etc. Your choice! I have a variety of different letters to make them unique.


Print Only............$15.00



Print on a black board with an easel (no glass).........$20.00


Print in a wood frame painted black, white, or stained with glass front and either an easel or wall mount.......$35.oo



Email me for orders or information at
jillcpark@msn.com

or call at
435-623-4505
or
435-660-0436

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes Jill... I want to order some of those! I need one for Jenny's wedding in September and maybe a housewarming or baby gift for Amy.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Debbie! Just let me know what you want and I will be glad to do it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete