Friday, July 17, 2009

Photography Savenger Hunt

Recently I joined in on a Photography Scavenger Hunt. This has been a lot of fun. I just got started on the list so I will post the pictures as I continue to complete the hunt. Here is the list of pictures that I need to accumulate.

1. 10 different doors
2. 5 different windows
3. 5 photos from the park
4. 5 decay (crumbling buildings, peeling paint ect.)
5. 5 different fire hydrants
6. 1 old vehicle
7. 5 signs
8. 2 portraits of people from the back
9. 2 portraits of lips
10. 2 portraits of someone holding an awkward pose
11. 2 portraits of just feet
12. 3 reflections
13. 4 cloud formations
14. 10 nature patterns (tree bark, leaves, dirt ect.)
15. 1 animal
16. 3 macro shots

So here is what I have so far


4-windows





1 old vehicle


1 macro shot


3 doors




More pictures to come soon! Lots of fun ahead of me!

1 comment:

  1. What a neat idea! I can't wait to see the rest of your scavenger hunt . . . I think you're an AMAZING photographer!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete