Friday, July 31, 2009

Soooooo Close on my Scav Hunt

Ok I am almost done with the scavenger hunt. I am so close I just need to go and get this finished. Remember when I am finished with this I will be hosting a Photo Scavenger Hunt for anyone to join. It will be fun. Any way here is where I am at now.

The Last of my Macro shot. #3 check off!
The Last of my Nature Patterns. Check off 7,8,9,&10.




Here is the #4 of Cloud Formations...check

Here is #1 & 2 for Feet. Check off


Here is #1 of an Awkward Pose. One more to go!

Here is number one and two of lips. Check off!


Here is #2 of Portrait from the Back. Check

And number 5 of signs. This was was up the canyon so "stop" at the canyon...you bet I will!

Door #6. Now this is not any kind of special door other than it is my trailer door. I felt it appropriate to do this where we have spend a lot of time in it this week.

So now all I have left is 4 doors, 1 park, 1 awkward pose, and 1 animal....sooo close.

1 comment:

  1. This is such an AWESOME idea!! I LOVE it and I want to know about it when you decide to do one for us to participate in . . . although I need some photography tips and Photoshop tips first . . . I LOVE your work, you are sooo talented!!!!!

    ReplyDelete