Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So Much Fun!

OK! I am having a blast with this scavenger hunt. Just when you think you're never going to find the shot you need, bang..there it is along with a bunch more, then you have to decide which your are going to use! So then...here is the latest to the hunt....

I got two of the 4 cloud formations. We have had a good variety of clouds every evening this last few nights.



In these next two of decay which makes up 2 & 3 on the list has meaning to me. I hate to see it crumbling and decaying. My great grandma spent the last years of her life there. I remember traveling down with grandma and grandpa and spending the day with her. and that crumbling parking lot with weeds growing in it is right where we used to park. I have such good memories of coming down here to see her. This first photo is the back side of the building.


This photo is of the front door. I don't ever really remember using the front door to go in to see great grandma, we always used the back entrance. Her room was very close to the back door.


And here is decay #4. 1 more decay to go.


Here is my first one for signs. Where's the road?


Then I have two more fire hydrants which make up 2 & 3 of the five I need.


And so the hunt continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment