Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Wonderful Family "TIFF CAM & COOP"

You guys were a blast! We couldn't stop talking about Cooper. He had the funniest poses and faces. Gotta love that kid. So here are your pics. Hope you enjoy them. I enjoyed taking them. You guys were great sports when the goodie box came out. Love it! Check out the last pic on your post. I took a picture of the sun and the sky. The smoke made the sky amazing.









































































1 comment:

  1. Jill I absolutely LOVE them all. I love off to the side your new current favorite picture, it is one of my favorite's too, I love all the many faces/expressions my little guy has. I also love the last picture of the sky with the smoke it is sooo pretty. Thanks you again you are the best!

    ReplyDelete