Saturday, August 22, 2009

NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SCAVENGER HUNT HOSTED BY JCP CREATIONS



Are You Ready For Some Photography Fun! Well here is your chance. Join the JCP Creations Photography Scavenger Hunt. You don't have to be a professional photographer to join. Everyone is invited. All you need is a digital camera and an attitude to have fun. To join just email your email address to jillcpark@msn.com and I will send you a list of the items that you are needed to take pictures of. Everyone who completes the list by the end of the hunt will be put into a drawing to win a set of my UNIQUE NAME BLOCKS with up to 7 letters. Rules are simple. You need to have a place to upload your pictures to where I can link to it from this blog. (like a blog or website). If you don't have a place for me to link to, you need to email me your pictures as you get them no more than 3 at a time and I will post them on a separate blog and link that blog to mine. Each picture must be labeled to which item it is on the list. The same picture cannot be used twice in the contest. Contest runs from right now until October 31st 2009. Pictures must be taken during this time period. Please do not use older pictures that you already have. All pictures must be G-rated.
So.....Go grab your digital camera and let's have some photography fun!

1 comment:

  1. Wooo hooo Jill! I'm soooo very excited to do this!! Thanks for inviting me to play along. I can't wait to get started! You're so AWESOME to do this and a VERY TALENTED photographer!! :-)

    ReplyDelete